Hi, I am today telling you Ration card details (2021) and the benefits of ration card Easy way step-by-step total complete details of ration card and How to Apply for ration card online very easy method to explain with Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card this article fully Ration Card details and information.
What is Ration Card
A Ration Card may be a government-approved document that helps you in purchasing items like food, grains, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates. Ration card has been helping financially weak families. purchase food items. Apart from that, a card also acts as a symbol of identity and address and may be used for purposes like applying for a domicile certificate, voter ID, etc.
Types of Ration Card
There are two types of Ration Card:
White Ration Card: you’ll apply for a white card if you’re above the poverty level. The white color indicates that you simply are a citizen of India who is above the poverty level.
Blue/Red/Green/Yellow Ration Card: These sorts of ration cards are given to those that are below the poverty level. This card helps them in purchasing food items at subsidized rates.
Benefit Of Ration Card
- Free seeds Per Person
- Discount LPG Gas
- Discount for farmers Agriculture equipment
- Lockdown Time free seeds, Oli, etc
- Cardholder Family are eligible to receive 35kg of food grains per month
- subsidized rates
How to search name on ration card List
Use Uttar Pradesh as an example, we’ll show you how to check ration card list online
- Select Uttar Pradesh from the NFSA portal
- The National Food Security Act eligibility list will pop up on your screen
- Choose the district –> Town –> Area
- The shopkeeper’s list will appear on your screen. You can check your name and other details
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Ration Card
- Should be an Indian citizen And Not Registered your name any other states ration card List
- User should be 18 years above – But are you 18 year below you be included under your parent’s ration card
- Should be live separately
How to Apply for ration card
Can you apply new ration card I will choose Karnataka follow my step carefully don’t miss
- First visit official website Food, civil supplies, consumer affairs department ( https://ahara.kar.nic.in )
- Click E-service button
- Choose NEW RATION CARD Under E- ration Card
- Select your comfortable language. Click Request new ration card
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on ‘Go’ for the next step
- successful verification, OTP verification, or finger Print verification. selecting OTP and SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number or email
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Go’ and successful verification, Aadhaar details will be displayed to you
- Click on the ‘Add’ button and application submitted, and an application number is generated. Next, fill in the details asked
- Once done submit the application
Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card
Adhaar Card must be needed to apply for ration card online read all documents. you online and offline also request for new ration card and Your Adhaar Card to linked your number required, Passport size photos, Address proof, age proof, income proof its need for ration card so offline to need this all proofs Xerox copy and you apply online only need number’s of proof I’d
List of Official Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs (PDS Portal)
Since the state issues the card, the URL you would like to go to to see card status varies. The URL for UP’s card website, for instance, is going to be different from that of Delhi. You can search for the URL of your respective state, whether it’s Bihar, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (AP), Assam, or West Bengal, via National Food Security Portal (NFSA). Here are card website links of a number of the favored states:
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||https://dcsca.andaman.gov.in|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||http://epds.nic.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir||http://jkfcsca.gov.in|
How to Check Ration Card Application status
- You can check the card status of your ration card by visiting the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you’ll find the choice of checking the status of your card application status
- Either you’ll be shown an inventory that can contain the names of the parents that have recently applied for a card and thus the status, otherwise, you will need to enter your credentials and log in. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be ready to check the appliance status of your card
How to Download and Print your Ration Card online
Once your card application has been approved you’ll download the card and print it for future use. You can use your credentials to log in to the portal on the govt website and check the status of your card application. Once it’s been approved, you’ll find the choice of downloading or printing the card. The printed version of the card will contain all the required details and you’ll use it to get food items for yourself at subsidized rates,
Ration Card FAQ (frequently asked questioned)
Do I need to pay any application fee while applying for a new ration card?
No, you not pay any application fee while applying for a new ration card.
Can I link the Aadhaar number to my ration card?
Yes, the Aadhaar number can be linked to the ration card.
Is it mandatory to be a permanent resident of the state to be eligible for the ration card?
Yes, you need to be a permanent resident of the state in order to be eligible for the ration card.