How To Create New Account On IRCTC Simple Steps to Follow And this article to I will tell IRCTC related all information tell you and How to book train tickets in (IRCTC) with Also How To Check PNR Status, How To Link Aadhar Card With IRCTC Account, How to Check PNR Status, Indian Railway (IRCTC) Refund Rules for Train Ticket Cancellation (2021)
What is the IRCTC?
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Railways that provides ticketing, catering, and tourism with more services to the Indian Railways. It was initially wholly owned by the govt of India and operated under the executive control of the Indian Ministry of Railways but has been listed on the National Stock Exchange since 2019, with the govt continuing to carry majority ownership. Indian Railways Providing Online Tickets Booking Options Available. Indian Railways Providing Very Cheap Price to Tickets Is The Best Option For Traveling.
How To Create IRCTC Account: A Step-By-Step Guide
Follow My Simple Steps to Create IRCTC Account
- Visit the official website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in
- Log on to the IRCTC official website by clicking the following link IRCTC Website ( https://www.irctc.co.in. )
- Now Click on the ‘ Register ‘ link available on the house page of the website…..
- After clicking the Sign-Up Botton system will open a form to Fill-up your details and click the next button
- Enter the username. The username should be between 4 to 35 characters Minimum And choose a password and fill up your other details.
- In the next step enter your personal details like your full name exact name as per Aadhaar card, date of birth, mobile number, and more details fill up
- Now click on the continue Botton address section you fill up your address as per your Aadhaar card
- Read all term and condition Click ‘IM NOT ROBOT’ And please verify capture
- Also, no joining fees so it’s total free Now click REGISTER Botton
- The message you can next page ‘Thank you, You have been successfully registered’ this type of message you show now go back to the login page
- Now type your user ID and password fill up and type below text and number type below box OR you another option login with OTP
- Final you successfully Created IRCTC Account
Now you can book your train ticket online Using your phone
How to Link Aadhar Card With IRCTC Account?
NOTE: Your IRCTC account to you link Aadhar card you can Book monthly 12 tickets Otherwise you do not link your Aadhar IRCTC Account you monthly book only 6 tickets in your account
- Open www.irctc.co.in in your web browser
- Log in or Sign in
- Go to your account and choose Link Your Aadhaar
- Now you Enter your name as per your Aadhar card and enter your Aadhar number or Virtual ID, select the checkbox and click on Send OTP button.
- Enter OTP Click the next button Now showing your Aadhar details.
- Next click update KYC
- You successful linked your Aadhar card to your IRCTC account
How to book tickets on IRCTC: Step-by-step easy guide
- Log in to your IRCTC account with your registered user ID, password.
- Enter your destination stations under the From-To option, date of journey, and preferred class for travel.
- Next showing you available train list and time, price
- Now you choose your compatible train
- Next page to fill in passenger name, gender, passenger mobile number, address, and more
- Last, choose your payment method and pay Now successfully booked tickets.
NOTE: Tickets information and details well be sending passenger E-Mail and mobile number
How to Book Train Tickets in Paytm?
Its very is easy Paytm to train tickets booking I will tell you easy metheod to guide you
- Go to paytm app frist
- Top bar to search train tickets and select the first one
- Click to book tickets
- Enter your destination stations under the From-To option, date of journey, and preferred class for travel
- Next showing you the available train list and time, price and choose your time and date to compatible train
- Enter passenger details
- Now choose your payment method
- Last, enter your IRCTC user id and password
You Succefully Booked Train Tickets in Using Paytm
What is The PNR Number?
The Indian Railways PNR, also known as, Passenger Name Record is a number that consists of the personal information of a passenger. It contains the itinerary for the passenger or a group of passengers traveling together.PNR help to passenger train live status, train standing platform, seat number, and more helping PNR.
How to Find PNR Number?
You can buy tickets offline PNR number is printed at the top left corner of your tickets. In the case of the E-Ticket, the PNR number is mentioned at the top in a separate cell. And you book tickets online your registered mobile number or registered email to your PNR number sending Indian railway.
How Check PNR Status?
WEBSITE TO PNR STATUS: Go to the website and click enter your PNR number and click submit next fill the answer in the text box and See your PNR status
You Can Also Check PNR Status :
APPS TO PNR STATUS: GO to IRCTC Rail Connect App and log in your registration id and click my transition option next click my booking now choose your train now the top bar to three dots to click and click current status now you can see your PNR Status.
You Can Also Check PNR Status :
Indian Railway (IRCTC) Refund Rules for Train Ticket Cancellation (2021)
If you E-tickets booked through IRCTC Website/mobile app according to IRCTC refund rules. you will cancel the tickets the cancellation of your ticket fees will be a refund will be made to the account through which you had made the payment.
Indian Railways FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
Will my PNR status be confirmed?
For instant, PNR status tell your seats confirmed or waiting list and more details
How to book train ticket easily book app or websites?
App, App to easily book train book
How Many days in advance you can book train tickets?
Advance reservation period for booking Indian railways rules to 120 days advance also you can book 1-week first book to your setas confirmed